Calories Burned Climbing Stairs Per Floor was published at April 6, 2017 at 1:28 pm. It is posted in the Floor category. Calories Burned Climbing Stairs Per Floor is tagged with Calories Burned Climbing Stairs Per Floor, Calories, Burned, Climbing, Stairs, Per, Floor..
Caloriescal•o•rie (kal′ə rē),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called gram calorie, small calorie. an amount of heat exactly equal to 4.1840 joules. Abbr.: cal
- (usually cap.) kilocalorie. Abbr.: Cal
- a unit equal to the kilocalorie, used to express the heat output of an organism and the fuel or energy value of food.
- a quantity of food capable of producing such an amount of energy.
Burnedburn1 (bûrn),USA pronunciation v., burned or burnt, burn•ing, n.
- to undergo rapid combustion or consume fuel in such a way as to give off heat, gases, and, usually, light;
be on fire: The fire burned in the grate.
- (of a fireplace, furnace, etc.) to contain a fire.
- to feel heat or a physiologically similar sensation;
feel pain from or as if from a fire: The wound burned and throbbed.
- to give off light or to glow brightly: The lights in the house burned all night.
- to give off heat or be hot: The pavement burned in the noon sun.
- to produce pain or a stinging sensation similar to that of fire;
cause to smart: The whiskey burned in his throat.
- to be extremely close to finding a concealed object or guessing an answer.
- to feel extreme anger: When she said I was rude, I really burned.
- to feel strong emotion or passion: He burned with desire.
- to undergo combustion, either fast or slow;
- to undergo fission or fusion.
- to become charred or overcooked by heat: The steak burned around the edges.
- to receive a sunburn: She burns easily and has to stay in the shade.
- to be damned: You may burn for that sin.
- to die in an electric chair: The murderer was sentenced to burn.
- to be engraved by or as if by burning: His words burned into her heart.
- to cause to undergo combustion or be consumed partly or wholly by fire.
- to use as fuel or as a source of light: He burned coal to heat the house.
- to cause to feel the sensation of heat.
- to overcook or char: I almost burned the roast.
- to sunburn.
- to injure, endanger, or damage with or as if with fire: Look out, you'll burn yourself!
- to execute by burning: The heretic was burned at the stake.
- to subject to fire or treat with heat as a process of manufacturing.
- to produce with or as if with fire: She burned a hole in her dress.
- to cause sharp pain or a stinging sensation: The iodine burned his cut.
- to consume rapidly, esp. to squander: He burned energy as if he never heard of resting.
- to suffer losses or be disillusioned in business or social relationships: She was burned by that phony stock deal.
- to cheat or rob.
- to cause to undergo combustion;
- to damage through excessive friction, as in grinding or machining;
- to oxidize (a steel ingot), as with a flame.
- to scald (a wine, esp. sherry) in an iron container over a fire.
- [Cards.]to put (a played or rejected card) face up at the bottom of the pack.
- to disclose the identity of (an undercover agent, law officer, etc.): to burn a narcotics detective.
- burn down, to burn to the ground: That barn was struck by lightning and burned down.
- burn in, (in printing) to expose (one part of an image) to more light by masking the other parts in order to darken and give greater detail to the unmasked area. Also, print in. Cf. dodge (def. 2).
- burn off, (of morning mist) to be dissipated by the warmth of the rising sun.
- burn on, to weld lead with lead.
- burn one's bridges (behind one). See bridge (def. 21).
- burn oneself out, to exhaust one's energy, ideas, etc., through overwork or intemperance: They feared that he would burn himself out or break down.
- burn one up, [Informal.]to incite to anger: That attitude burns me up.
- burn out:
- to cease functioning because something has been exhausted or burned up, as fuel or a filament: Our light bulbs burned out.
- to deprive of a place to live, work, etc., by reason of fire: They were burned out and had to live with relatives.
- to wear out;
be worn out;
- burn the or one's candle at both ends, to be excessively active or immoderate, as by leading an active social life by night and a busy work life by day: You can't burn the candle at both ends and hold onto a job.
- burn the midnight oil, to work, study,etc., until late at night: to burn the midnight oil before final exams.
- burn up:
- to burn completely or utterly: The papers burned up in a minute.
- [Informal.]to become angry: He burns up at the mention of her name.
- a burned place or area: a burn where fire had ripped through the forest.
- [Pathol.]an injury usually caused by heat but also by abnormal cold, chemicals, poison gas, electricity, or lightning, and characterized by a painful reddening and swelling of the epidermis(first-degree burn), damage extending into the dermis, usually with blistering (second-degree burn), or destruction of the epidermis and dermis extending into the deeper tissue with loss of pain receptors(third-degree burn).
- See slow burn.
- the process or an instance of burning or baking, as in brickmaking.
- a forest or brush fire.
- the firing of a rocket engine.
- a swindle.
Climbingclimb (klīm),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to go up or ascend, esp. by using the hands and feet or feet only: to climb up a ladder.
- to rise slowly by or as if by continued effort: The car laboriously climbed to the top of the mountain.
- to ascend or rise: The plane climbed rapidly and we were soon at 35,000 feet. Temperatures climbed into the 80s yesterday.
- to slope upward: The road climbs steeply up to the house.
- to ascend by twining or by means of tendrils, adhesive tissues, etc., as a plant: The ivy climbed to the roof.
- to proceed or move by using the hands and feet, esp. on an elevated place;
crawl: to climb along a branch; to climb around on the roof.
- to ascend in prominence, fortune, etc.: From lowly beginnings he climbed to the highest office in the land.
- to ascend, go up, or get to the top of, esp. by the use of the hands and feet or feet alone or by continuous or strenuous effort: to climb a rope; to climb the stairs; to climb a mountain.
- to go to the top of and over: The prisoners climbed the wall and escaped.
- climb down:
- to descend, esp. by using both hands and feet.
- to retreat, as from an indefensible opinion or position: He was forced to climb down from his untenable position.
- climb the walls. See wall (def. 7).
- a climbing;
an ascent by climbing: It was a long climb to the top of the hill.
- a place to be climbed: That peak is quite a climb.
Stairsstair (stâr),USA pronunciation n.
- one of a flight or series of steps for going from one level to another, as in a building.
- stairs, such steps collectively, esp. as forming a flight or a series of flights: I was so excited I ran all the way up the stairs.
- a series or flight of steps;
stairway: a winding stair.
Perper (pûr; unstressed pər),USA pronunciation prep.
- for each;
for every: Membership costs ten dollars per year. This cloth is two dollars per yard.
- by means of;
through: I am sending the recipe per messenger.
- according to;
in accordance with: I delivered the box per your instructions.
for each one: The charge for window-washing was five dollars per.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Calories Burned Climbing Stairs Per Floor have 7 attachments , they are Calories Burned Per Hour By Various Popular Activities, Ways To Keep In Shape And Lose Weight At The Office Take The Stairs Instead Of The Elevator Or, Even If You're On The Seventeenth Floor, Take The Stairs Up ., Livestrong.com, Health Benefits Of Stair Climbing, Man Climbing Up The Stairs, A Little Bit Of Stair Climbing Every Day May Not Burn Too Many Calories, But, The Hospital I Work At Lists The Number Of Calories You Burn Walking Up The Stairs From The Ground Floor At Each Level.. Here are the images:
Pursuits are performed by Calories Burned Climbing Stairs Per Floor to work with personnel especially for office workers who execute work task at work. Any office couch isn't equally as an easy method of rewarding any business must the requirements that must definitely be possessed by any organization / business business engaged in that they are doing. In line with the operation or usability couch comes with in deciding the picture of a person in the placement and purpose of every, an important purpose, for example of the chair for the director, naturally, has to be used as director to his place.
It is difficult right, chairs for staff / workers are given the LARGE BOS. Besides a level with staff that is additional later, the effect that's negative for his command, what he explained later is also given by it. We might strike on a reprimand or even dismissal. Why should altered with Calories Burned Climbing Stairs Per Floor on the basis of purpose or the place? It's important in management to produce it have power and seem skilled.
Along with that, sometimes we are baffled. On the other-hand we likewise experience waste, office chairs on which we have been there it really is only the design and color have been unacceptable, although Calories Burned Climbing Stairs Per Floor that we need while is very important.
Independent of the capabilities or desires an office chair likewise generally coordinated with the shade of office interiors and also likes workers as well as a color which can be spur your motivation to work. Don't underestimate select an office that is cozy chairs since there are cozy your work's results additionally facilitates ideal in his work and also workplace chair is likely to make you your investment amount of time in the work.
Pick a seat in line with the budget / desires of the business. Adjust the color of one's office furniture of the chair with color and your taste. Be sure to choose a chair that has an appropriate foam or delicate if you sitdown.
There are some considerations in picking an office couch for the organization, you have to know and consider. Select a certain manufacturer office seats, office chairs normally have a warranty of 24 months, both feet of the couch, hydraulic, along with the hands of the chair through the agreed (NEW).