Basement Concrete Floor was uploaded on April 11, 2017 at 1:13 pm. It is published under the Floor category. Basement Concrete Floor is tagged with Basement Concrete Floor, Basement, Concrete, Floor..
Basementbase•ment (bās′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a story of a building, partly or wholly underground.
- (in classical and Renaissance architecture) the portion of a building beneath the principal story, treated as a single compositional unit.
- the lowermost portion of a structure.
- the substructure of a columnar or arched construction.
Concretecon•crete (kon′krēt, kong′-, kon krēt′, kong- for 1–10, 11, 14, 15; kon krēt′, kong- for 12, 13),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -cret•ed, -cret•ing.
- constituting an actual thing or instance;
real: a concrete proof of his sincerity.
- pertaining to or concerned with realities or actual instances rather than abstractions;
particular (opposed to general): concrete ideas.
- representing or applied to an actual substance or thing, as opposed to an abstract quality: The words "cat,'' "water,'' and "teacher'' are concrete, whereas the words "truth,'' "excellence,'' and "adulthood'' are abstract.
- made of concrete: a concrete pavement.
- formed by coalescence of separate particles into a mass;
united in a coagulated, condensed, or solid mass or state.
- an artificial, stonelike material used for various structural purposes, made by mixing cement and various aggregates, as sand, pebbles, gravel, or shale, with water and allowing the mixture to harden. Cf. reinforced concrete.
- any of various other artificial building or paving materials, as those containing tar.
- a concrete idea or term;
a word or notion having an actual or existent thing or instance as its referent.
- a mass formed by coalescence or concretion of particles of matter.
- set or cast in concrete, to put (something) in final form;
finalize so as to prevent change or reversal: The basic agreement sets in concrete certain policies.
- to treat or lay with concrete: to concrete a sidewalk.
- to form into a mass by coalescence of particles;
- to make real, tangible, or particular.
- to coalesce into a mass;
- to use or apply concrete.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
This article about Basement Concrete Floor have 10 pictures , they are DSCF1609, Stained Concrete Basement Floor Modern, Basement Gallery, Stained Concrete Basement Floor Traditional, Concrete Basement Floor IdeasracetotopCom, Modern, Natural, Eco-Friendly Basement Concrete Floors - An Inexpensive, Viable Flooring Solution That Continues To Grow In Popularity, Westcoat Site Westcoat San Diego, CA, Concrete Acid Stain - Basement, Concrete Basement Floors, Decorative Concrete Basement Floor Osage Beach, MO Acid Stained W/ Epoxy Finish - YouTube. Here are the images:
The primary ideas for decorating the Basement Concrete Floor are to generate small landscapes. This tiny yard suggests a green spot which is with various types of flowers which are able to illustrate a beautiful green region and beautiful about the entrance of the home as being a minuscule place. If you have been impressed from the location park you can additionally produce a town park with no less gorgeous view to the town park.
In addition to the small pool you can also create sebuaha tiny waterfall or perhaps a little feature that's applied with natural ideas, including the usage of timber like a water flushed or from the usage of stones, where the water will be revealed more obviously also.
Some lovely plants you are able to choose like bonsai trees are vibrant plants, little, and grasses that'll meet with the territory location within the playground facing your house. The idea that both the Basement Concrete Floor is actually a playground that's not necessarily green. This means layout or a home garden design that can utilize different suggestions, making a little share, that will be not just a lot of wear natural plants, but and then improve the function of water and electrical power inside.